GP General Practitioner – Private billing by the beach
Mentone, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21111
Rare DPA replacement available
This privately owned practice is run by GPs who have a good understanding of what makes a practice successful. Providing quality care to their patients and creating a great working culture amongst the team is the foundation of this practice’s success. They are now looking for a GP to take over from an existing GP who is leaving and who can seamlessly take over their busy patient base. Due to this, they have a rare DPA replacement exemption available, so this vacancy will be filled quickly!
The clinic is in a fantastic location along the coast, just 10 minutes from Mentone, the practice has great access to the freeway, public transport and the beach.
About The Practice
- Well-presented set-up with very experienced business owners who provide great support
- Patient population includes a good mix of established families, professionals, and the elderly.
- GPs are supported in their special interests and are encouraged to collaborate
- This clinic has very popular GPs – friendly and personable doctors will do well with this young and vibrant team
- Clinic really looks after new doctors to ensure there are enough patients
About The Role
- Private billing
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months of work
- Flexible working hours will be available
- GPs with special interests will be supported
- DPA replacement exemption available for those who need it
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.