GP – Excellent location DPA & Visa – Mixed Billing
Macedon Ranges, Melbourne, VIC
Job ID #7005
62-70% billings – Mixed Billing Practice
40 mins commute to Melbourne CBD
Exceptional culture with great team spirit
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a practice which is a cut above the rest and has a solid reputation for teaching registrars and medical students. With outstanding GP retention and work culture, this rare opportunity in a mixed billing practice will provide high levels of job satisfaction both in terms of earnings and collaborative team environment. You will be well supported by both GP colleagues, experienced Practice Manager, nursing and admin support staff.
The practice is near the Macedon Ranges and a comfortable 40 min commute on the freeway from Melbourne CBD. The location offers a semi-rural character with country homesteads, tree lined streets, restaurants and cafes with the nearby countryside displaying outstanding natural beauty.
About The Practice
- DPA available for 19AB restricted GP (including visa sponsorship)
- Promotes positive culture with strong team work ethic
- Well established practice which has been providing quality care to the local community for over 25 years
- Very busy and reputable practice – opportunity to build up a large patient base
- Great support from experienced nursing and reception staff and Practice Manager
- 10 GPs who promote a collaborative & supportive environment
- Allied health services & pathology onsite
About The Role
- 62 – 70% billings (on a sliding scale)
- Flexible hours to offer work life balance
- Opportunity to practise diverse medicine in General Practice
- Visa sponsorship
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.