GP – DPA With Health Workforce Certificate – Near Brisbane
Job ID #21011
DPA location and visa sponsorship available
Superclinic with wide range of allied health services on site
Highly supportive team that will support your special interests
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established medical practice in an great location of Queensland and only 90 mins drive from Brisbane. This rare and newly awarded DPA location is perfect for overseas GPs that are looking to make the move down under. The practice can support your RACGP PEP program and offer visa sponsorship.
This modern super clinic has all the facilities you need to offer first class patient care with a range of allied health services on-site. The practice is well embedded into the local community with a very loyal patient following. The support you will get from the current team will be second to none. Special interests will be well supported, and ongoing training and development is encouraged to suit your needs. Due to the high patient traffic coming through the practice this will ensure lucrative earnings and would suit a motivated GP who enjoys a variety of work.
About the location:
Known as the ‘Garden City’, this location is a stunning array of parks, gardens and country trails. With a relaxed vibe and real Queensland country hospitality, this is a great spot for a GP to ensure they are getting a good work/life balance.
About The Practice
- Bulk billing practice
- Very strong patient demand from the local community
- Ultra-modern, well-equipped practice offering diversity of care
- Multiple consulting rooms
- Practice with clinical autonomy & independence within a multidisciplinary team
- Adequate nursing support at all times the centre is operating
- Less admin allowing more time and energy for great patient care
- Excellent range of allied health services on site including pathology, physio, diagnostic imaging and dentist onsite with a pharmacy next door
- Brisbane is only a 90 minute drive for weekend getaways
About The Role
- DPA location and visa sponsorship so suitable for overseas GPs
- 70% of billings with excellent earning potential
- Ability for GPs to generate average gross billings of $230 per hour
- Sign on bonus may be available for agreed contract term
- Generous guarantee on offer
- Relocation allowance for overseas GPs
- Well established practice with strong patient base
- Flexible hours on offer – full or part-time roles available
- No fixed term with contracts and no lock-in clauses
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.