GP – DPA – Visa Sponsorship – 40 mins from Brisbane
Job ID #21027
65% - mixed billings
DPA location and visa sponsorship available
Current doctors are fully booked
This well-established practice just 40 minutes from Brisbane, is a modern, mixed billing, multidisciplinary practice, and prides itself on providing first-class healthcare to the local community.
Located on the Ipswich CBD fringe in the picturesque grounds of a university campus, this DPA location is looking for a GP particularly interested in women’s health and working with a vibrant patient population of young professionals, university students and young families in the local community.
The right applicant could harness this opportunity to easily build their practice and patient base with current doctors fully booked. And with a new specialty clinic opening next door, there will be an increasing patient traffic through the building.
Operated by one of Queensland’s most respected healthcare organisations, GPs will be provided generous support to develop an area of interest, and visa sponsorship is available if coming from overseas.
About The Practice
- 40 mins from Brisbane CBD
- Experienced and very supportive practice manager
- Onsite allied health and specialists – GPs work closely with these groups in a team effort: Physiotherapy, Midwifery, Psychology, Social Work,
- Opportunity to teach medical students from the University of Queensland
- Ample onsite parking available
- This centre cultivates innovative thinking and planning
About The Role
- 65% – mixed billings
- Minimum guarantee $150/hr for first 6 months
- DPA location and visa sponsorship available
- GPs looking for flexible hours including school hours will be accommodated.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.