GP DPA Vacancy
Lismore Region, NSW
Job ID #21190
DPA and HWC available
70% of billings with minimum guarantee available
Registered training practice with RACGP
This practice has one of the most welcoming vibes you will come across. The team of GPs and admin staff are dedicated to strong patient care and supporting each other in a collegiate environment. Situated in the beautiful hinterland near Byron Bay, you will enjoy work-life balance that comes with country/coastal living.
The practice offers a broad range of medical services to a diverse patient caseload, and with the majority of appointments being bulk-billed, there is strong demand for services. The practice is a registered training practice with dedicated support for Registrars. A strong link exists with the Lismore university campus where the practice provides on-site medical appointments to students.
About The Practice
- Established practice for 6+ years
- GP owned and operated
- Currently 6 GPs in this centre
- Provides a broad range of GP services including Women’s Health, Skin Cancer Clinic, Health Assessments, Workcover consults, Mental Health
- On-site nursing, Allied Health
- Highly supportive admin team
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Bulk billing practice, with opportunity to privately bill (eg. procedures, skin checks, iron infusions)
- Income guarantee for first 3 months
- Proactive support to build subspecialty clinical interest
- Immediate patient base
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.