Haynes, Perth WA
Job ID #5013
72% of billings
$150 per hour for first 3 months
Highly reputable practice with very high patient demand
Join a thriving, modern GP owned practice located in a bustling community shopping precinct.
Located in the south, this well-established mixed billing practice is in a very populated region where the residents enjoy easy access to surrounding suburbs and proximity to major arterial roads.
With a highly experienced team in place, this is an excellent opportunity to build solid earnings whilst enjoying the diverse patient following, and complex medicine with high levels of chronic care plans.
Stimulating work, great team, strong earning potential, easy access – this has all the hallmarks of a great role.
About The Practice
- Modern well-located practice close to shopping areas and residential properties
- Privately GP owned who is an active doctor in the practice
- Join the 5 GPs in the practice
- Fully supported with nursing staff
- Highly experienced Practice manager and friendly team
- High level of chronic care plans
- Fully equipped treatment room catering for minor surgical procedures
- Mixed demographics of patients
- Onsite pathology, psychology, dietitian and podiatry
About The Role
- Mixed billing
- 72% billings
- Minimum guarantee $150/hr for first 3 months
- Flexible working hours
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Deanne Carter on +61 451 454 764, email email@example.com, quoting Job ID: 5013 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com