General practitioner – Women’s Health (DPA)
Southern Suburbs of Perth, WA
Job ID #21028
DPA location and visa sponsorship only 30 mins from Perth
70% of billings, minimum guarantee $180/hr for 3 months
Great location near busy shopping precinct and close to freeway
A rare opportunity has presented only 30 mins from Perth in a DPA location offering not only visa sponsorship but an existing patient base ready to go.
This very well-established practice with a great team in place sadly has a GP departing, leaving behind a full case load and ample upside for a new incoming doctor. With a strong focus on women’s health, you will find yourself in demand from day one.
With the practice having over 14,000 active patients and a daily attendance of 180-200 patients, there is strong earning potential. Currently they are having to turn away 15-20 patients per day so being busy will not be an issue.
With easy access to the freeway, its proximity to the city and their ability to support overseas GPs who are restricted by 19AB this role will not be around for long.
About The Practice
- Established over 8 years ago and popular with the local community
- Owner/Principal GP works in the practice
- Very collaborative team environment
- Full time nursing support
- A range of Allied health and other services nearby
- Pathology on site
- Lots of drive by traffic with shopping precinct nearby
About The Role
- DPA location and visa sponsorship available
- 70% of billings
- Minimum $180/hr for first 3 months
- Mixed billing
- An interest in Women’s Health is highly desirable
- Existing patient base to be taken over so good earnings from day one
- Flexible working hours can be accommodated.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.