General Practitioner – Very Rare DPA replacement
Gymea, Sydney NSW
Job ID #3002
70% of billings – mixed billing practice
19AB exemption available for VR GPS under moratorium
Beautiful location offering an amazing lifestyle whilst earning well
Join this family friendly medical practice embedded into the local community with a very loyal patient following known for an exceptional standard of patient healthcare.
The practice is fully equipped with large consulting rooms with natural light, located in the heart of Sutherland Shire, ideal for those looking for a mix of coastal relaxation, emerging food scene and beautiful beaches and only 20 km from Sydney CBD. With the train station just 500 m from the practice this is a perfect location and within an easy commute from many areas.
About The Practice
- Friendly GP owner and excellent ongoing support.
- Mixed billing
- Very strong patient demand with waiting lists
- Modern, well-fitted out medical practice
- Fully equipped treatment room with excellent nursing support
About The Role
- 70% of mixed billings
- Take over an established patient base from day one due to a GP returning to the UK
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
- 19AB D/PA exemption for VR GPs under the moratorium
- The location is only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD