General Practitioner role – Mixed Billing
Job ID #8025
70% of mixed billings
Patient base ready to be taken over
An interest in Women’s Health would be highly regarded
This impressive mixed billing medical practice is situated amidst a busy and affluent residential area. Just a stone throw from the beach this location is in the northern suburbs of Perth. The practice is now looking for an unrestricted General Practitioner to join the team. The practice attracts young families, retirees and its continuing population boom ensures you will have very high patient demand.
About the area:
Located in the northern suburbs of Perth, the patients of this area are a combination of young professionals, families and retirees who reside in this suburb. Boasting state of the art schools, shops and public services, this is a great location and is the perfect spot to set your roots down.
The busy practice is very close to all major road links plus the shops and the beach are close by. this exciting vacancy won’t stay open for long!
About The Practice
- Set amongst a busy shopping area with a range of allied health services in its immediate vicinity
- This clinic is owned and operated by locally respected GPs
- Excellent access to major road links
- Only meters away from an abundance of local community facilities
About The Role
- 70% of mixed billings
- 3-month minimum guarantee in place
- Patient base ready to be taken over as a GP has recently left
- Diverse patient base including young families and aged care needs
- An interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded