General Practitioner – Mixed Billing and High Patient Volumes
Berwick, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21127
Full-time work with immediate patient demand
Clinical autonomy and independence within a Mixed Billing Practice
Great nursing support and experienced practice team
Join a strong and cohesive team of GPs in a large and well-organized practice with high patient demand. This clinic, located near Berwick, offers a newly renovated, modern facility in a large medical complex that includes an attached pharmacy and comprehensive allied health services. The multi-story practice features over 20 consulting rooms, all with natural light, and a large staff room for the team to use. There’s always something going on, with many birthdays to celebrate! In this mix billing practice, you can earn high billings and find your niche with the resources and flexibility to support your special interests. You’ll receive support from a team of experienced doctors and work in a rapidly growing area.
About The Practice
- Thriving purpose-built super clinic with 25 consult rooms and a treatment room upstairs
- Chemist in building, pathology and dental on-site, and dedicated allied health services including podiatry, physio, and dietician
- Mixed Billing practice with a well-established local patient base
- Located in a built-up area with a university across the road and parking area available
- Consistently high patient demand and a strong focus on professional development within the organization
- Great collegial team and a large staff room with a vibrant culture
About The Role
- GPs are generating average gross billings of $230 per hour
- Ongoing in-house training for CPD points and sign-on bonus may be available on some contracts
- Adequate nursing support at all times the centre is operating
- Experienced and competent admin and practice team
- Huge patient demand every day
- Individual consulting rooms with natural light and no shuffling around of Doctors
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.