General Practitioner – Interest in Women’s Health
Job ID #6002
70% of mixed billings
Patient base ready to be taken over
An interest in Women’s Health would be highly regarded
This impressive mixed billing medical practice is situated amidst a busy and affluent residential area. Just a stone throw from the beach this location is in the northern suburbs of Perth. The practice is now looking for an unrestricted GP to join the team. The practice attracts young families, retirees and its continuing population boom ensures you will have healthy patient base. There is a very high demand for Women’s Health.
About the area:
Located in the northern suburbs of Perth, the patients of this area are a combination of young professionals, families and retirees who reside in this suburb. Boasting state of the art schools, shops and public services, this is a great location and is the perfect spot to set your roots down.
The busy practice is very close to all major road links plus the shops and the beach are close by. this exciting vacancy won’t stay open for long!
About The Practice
- Set amongst a busy shopping area with a range of allied health services in its immediate vicinity.
- This clinic is owned and operated by locally respected GPs
- Excellent access to major road links
- Only meters away from an abundance of local community facilities
About The Role
- 70% of mixed billings
- 3-month minimum guarantee in place
- Patient base will be ready to be taken over
- High demand for Women’s Health Services
- Diverse patient base including young families