General Practitioner – Busy Clinic in Melbourne’s Inner North
Near Brunswick, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21229
Inherit an immediate patient base from recently departed male GP
Opportunity for abundant skin work
Flexible options and billings percentage dependant on contract
Join a high-performing GP practice in a prime location with immediate patient demand. Benefit from clinical autonomy, strong support, and 70% of billings.
Seize this opportunity to elevate your career in a leading clinic. Are you a General Practitioner seeking a fulfilling role in a well-established clinic? With a patient base ready for you to take over, this clinic offers stability, autonomy, and a robust support system. Work in an environment where you are valued, and your clinical skills are put to the best use.
Benefit from flexible options when coming on board. If you are looking for stability and peace of mind, come on for a 12 month contract at 70% of billings and a $150 per hour minimum guarantee, or if you are looking for more freedom start instantly with no contract or obligations to stay on 65% of billings with the option to increase on a contract down the track.
About The Practice
- Over 15 years of esteemed community service
- Consistently fully booked 7 days a week
- Managed by a highly experienced practice manager
- Team of 21 GPs offering diverse skills and specialties
- On-site Pathology and Pharmacy services
About The Role
- Patient base ready from recently departed male GP
- Special focus on travel medicine and skin work
- Earn 70% of billings
- 12-month contract with a minimum guarantee available
- Strong admin and nursing support
- Option for 30-day notice period and no fixed contract
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.