Emergency Consultant / FACEM – Perth Hospital Vacancy
Job ID #21062
Highly competitive salary $350-$420k p.a. – depending on experience
Excellent opportunity and location in renowned Perth hospital
Exceptional culture & Professional Development Package
Why work for this hospital?
Opportunity for a qualified and experienced Consultant Emergency Medicine to provide specialist emergency services to adult and paediatric patients.
With an excellent employer reputation, this group is renowned for providing a supportive and caring environment to its employees and patients. Looking for FACEMs with high levels of communication skills who are committed to clinical excellence. A willingness to work in a team environment characterised by a friendly, fun and compassionate team of clinicians.
- Highly competitive salary & conditions – $320-$420k p.a. (plus additional heavy loading for out of hours)
- Excellent salary packaging options
- Professional Development leave and Annual Allowance
- Relocation reimbursement for overseas doctors
- Assistance with Australian work visas (where applicable)
Join a team of dynamic FACEM’s. This opportunity provides.
- Excellent exposure to wide variety of pathologies in a mixed Emergency
- Working in a 367 private & public bed hospital (307 public & 60 private), conveniently located within the one facility
- ED dept has 48 clinical treatment bays, including 3 resuscitation bays
- Separate Paediatric assessment unit
- 12 bed ED short stay which ED consultants provide care from
- This ED department pride itself on a culture of doing an excellent job and celebrating success. They actively promote wellness and have a successful ‘joy at work’ project which has been very well received by the team.
- Part time & full-time positions available
- A flexible, family friendly roster
- Good city location in Perth
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current AHPRA Registration or eligible for Registration with AHPRA or
- Be from a comparable country – UK, Ireland, USA and Canada and been assessed by ACEM and deem substantially comparable to an Australian trained doctor
- NZ Trained FACEM wanting to come over for 12 months or more
Do you know any other GPs looking for a new job? Our referral fee has increased to $1,500 for referrals until the end of May (fee paid when the GP starts working). Click here for more details.