Why work for this hospital?
Opportunity for a qualified and experienced Consultant Emergency Medicine to provide specialist emergency services to adult and paediatric patients.
With an excellent employer reputation, this group is renowned for providing a supportive and caring environment to its employees and patients. Looking for FACEMs with high levels of communication skills who are committed to clinical excellence. A willingness to work in a team environment characterised by a friendly, fun and compassionate team of clinicians.
- Highly competitive salary & conditions – $320-$420k p.a. (plus additional heavy loading for out of hours)
- Excellent salary packaging options
- Professional Development leave and Annual Allowance
- Relocation reimbursement for overseas doctors
- Assistance with Australian work visas (where applicable)
Join a team of dynamic FACEM’s. This opportunity provides.
- Excellent exposure to wide variety of pathologies in a mixed Emergency
- Working in a 367 private & public bed hospital (307 public & 60 private), conveniently located within the one facility
- ED dept has 48 clinical treatment bays, including 3 resuscitation bays
- Separate Paediatric assessment unit
- 12 bed ED short stay which ED consultants provide care from
- This ED department pride itself on a culture of doing an excellent job and celebrating success. They actively promote wellness and have a successful ‘joy at work’ project which has been very well received by the team.
- Part time & full-time positions available
- A flexible, family friendly roster
- Good city location in Perth
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current AHPRA Registration or eligible for Registration with AHPRA or
- Be from a comparable country – UK, Ireland, USA and Canada and been assessed by ACEM and deem substantially comparable to an Australian trained doctor
- NZ Trained FACEM wanting to come over for 12 months or more
Do you know any other GPs looking for a new job? Our referral fee has increased to $1,500 for referrals until the end of May (fee paid when the GP starts working). Click here for more details.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on doctors across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions, call Máire Haughey on 0459 326 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21062 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com