DPA GP – Top Quality Practice – Flexible Roster
South West Region, Perth WA
Job ID #1006
High earning potential - $500k working 4 days/week.
Nursing, pathology, audiology on-site
Flexible hours with work-life balance
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
If you are looking for a high quality, supportive practice with extraordinary income potential, look no further. This well-established privately owned practice in a DPA location offers an instant patient base, with GPs working 4 days per week typically earning $500k
You will be joining a friendly, collegiate culture with highly flexible work hours, enabling you to spend long weekends in Perth every week if you wish. Experience the best of city living along with the benefits of a regional income.
About The Practice
- Mixed billings; high percentage of private billings
- On-call cover at local hospital (one in seven-week roster)
- Recently renovated with large consulting rooms
- Established 22 years
- High quality practice with a focus on support and clinical skills development
- 3 nurses; audiology; pathology on-site
- Physiotherapist adjacent to the practice
About The Role
- Instant patient base
- 60% of billing at the rooms and 75% at the hospital (negotiable)
- Eligible for additional income via the Country Health Innovation incentive
- 4 days/week roster typically results in earnings of $500k
- Opportunity to develop skills in areas such as skin cancer, anaesthetics, emergency medicine
- Highly supportive collegiate environment
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.