DPA GP Role
Mid-north Coast, NSW
Job ID #21193
Income guarantee of $150/hour for 3 months
If cold is not your ‘’thing’’, the Mid-North Coast offers a temperate climate characterised by mild winters and idyllic, warm summers. With gorgeous beaches on your doorstep, you are destined for a relaxed lifestyle in this location where you can experience water sports, 4WDriving, hiking to waterfalls, wine tasting, arts and crafts.
This practice offers an immediate patient base with a loyal, broad patient demographic, making it an ideal location to settle into your GP career. There are also opportunities to develop specialist clinical skills, particularly in the area of skin cancer.
The team consists of collegiate GPs and experienced admin staff to support you in your role.
About The Practice
- Corporate-owned practice with strong support
- Open Mon-Fri – no weekend roster required
- DPA location
- Mixed billing
- Beautiful coastal location
- 5 min drive to local airport (1 hour flight to Brisbane; 1.5 hour flight to Sydney)
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Upfront payment may be negotiated
- $150/hour weekly guarantee for first 3 months
- Opportunity to specialise in skin cancer, minor procedures
- Option to work in near-by luxury retirement aged care village 1 day a week if desired
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.