DPA GP Role – Immediate Start
Werribee, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21266
High patient volumes and an outstanding team enviroment
Rare Vacancy – Long term retention of GPs
70% Mixed Billing
Join this well established and thriving clinic in a DPA location, with a supportive management team and friendly team.
This clinic in Melbourne’s west has built a team of GPs who are committed to providing the highest level of primary care to their patients. GPs tend to stay long-term as they are well looked after and have no lack of patient numbers, therefore this vacancy is rare! Currently the practice has experienced an explosion in demand and are turning away hundreds of new patients, in addition to a GP relocating, they are looking for a new GP join their team.
The practice has been established for over a decade and is a popular choice within the local community due to the variety of services available. As an added bonus, the practice is a very easy commute, making this role is a perfect fit for those wanting to live in the city or inner suburbs.
About The Practice
- Large, modern fit out
- Privately owned with a very experience management team
- Supportive and experience Clinical Director
- Onsite pathology and Allied Health
- Competent and experienced nursing team on site
- Large team of GPs with a vibrant culture
- On site car park
About The Role
- 70% of Billings
- Minimum guarantee available
- Mixed Billing with no shortage of patient numbers
- Full time or Part time will be considered.
- Practice will support areas of specializations.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.