DPA GP Job – Sought After Location
Warrandyte, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21297
65% of billings in a busy mixed-billing practice
Existing patient base – Retiring GP
Strong patient demand
DPA location in the northeastern suburbs of metropolitan Melbourne. Live and work close to the CBD!
Work in one of the prettiest suburbs of Melbourne with a short commute for those living closer to the CBD.
This well-established clinic has a GP retiring as well as another going on maternity leave, so if looking for a GP to join their supportive team. The clinic has been operating within the community for a long time and provides comprehensive and quality care.
This position would suit a local GP looking for a position in a beautiful leafy suburb or a overseas trained doctor eligible for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream.
About The Practice
- A well-established mixed-billing practice with high patient demand and a great patient mix
- The practice offers full-time nursing support and onsite allied health services.
- The experienced owners have a few practices around Melbourne, so are experienced in helping new GPs settle in
- 10+ team of friendly GPs
- Great commute for those looking to live in inner suburbs
About The Role
- DPA Location
- Visa sponsorship available
- 65% of billings with excellent earning potential in a busy mixed-billing practice.
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months.
- GPs interested in teaching can work with medical students or registrars.
FRACGP, MRCGP or those assessed as substantially comparable under the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.