DPA General Practitioner Role
Ettalong, Central Coast, NSW
Job ID #21233
Mixed billing practice in prime DPA location
Approx an hour drive from northern Sydney suburbs
Welcome to a gem of a practice on the Central Coast where you can live close to the beach, or easily commute from the northern suburbs of Sydney.
This bright, airy practice has just the right vibe to provide you with an attractive, well-appointed workplace whilst being a stone’s throw from one of the Coast’s most beautiful swimming beaches.
Join a team of supportive GPs where there is opportunity to work across a diverse variety of general family practice, or be supported to develop your specialised clinical skills. This practice offers modern surgical suites along with a strong nursing presence and patient demographic ranging from newborns to elderly.
About The Practice
- Well established practice
- Mixed billings
- Recently refurbished – modern, well-appointed practice
- Join a team of 10 experienced GPs
- Supportive admin team
- Nursing, Allied Health, Pathology on-site with adjacent Radiology and Pharmacy
About The Role
- 60%-70% of billings
- Visa sponsorship available
- Minimum weekly guarantee possible via negotiation
- Immediate patient base
- Opportunity to develop specialist clinical skills (eg Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Skin cancer)
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.