This mixed billing practice is looking to appoint a GP to join this family friendly team. With a high demand from patients, you can expect to earn a very lucrative income whilst enjoying the amazing lifestyle of this stunning location.
DPA map to be updated shortly... Central coast options like this may go!
70% of mixed billings
DPA location and visa sponsorship available
Two weeks of accommodation Included
$10,000 sign-on bonus for two years
The top 3 unique aspects of this job:
- Varied Patient Demographics: The state-of-the-art practice caters to a wide range of patient demographics, including both the elderly and young families, providing an enriching and diverse clinical experience.
- Inexpensive Housing Opportunities: Given this area’s proximity to Sydney, it offers high quality housing with options to live either on the coast or on the lake.
- Idyllic Lake-front Setting: Nestled at the southern end of Lake Macquarie, one of the largest coastal saltwater lakes in the Southern Hemisphere, the picturesque surroundings feature charming holiday towns such as Belmont, Swansea, and Toronto. This offers an unparalleled work-life balance, while remaining a mere 1 hour commute to Sydney for exciting weekend getaways in the bustling city.
About the role
- Very high earnings on offer – $600K Plus Gross Billings
- 70% mixed billings
- Upfront $10K relocation payment available with 2 year contract
- 2 weeks paid accommodation provided while you find a home
- Visa sponsorship available
- 3 month guarantee of $150/hour
- Highly coveted DPA role 1 hour from Sydney
- Immediate patient base with GPs fully booked
About the practice
- Friendly family feel with highly supportive culture
- Well-established practice 5+ years
- GP owned and run practice
- Modern practice with state-of-the-art surgery
- Loyal patient base with broad demographic ranging from young families to elderly
About the location
- Only 1 hour drive to Sydney
- Enjoy the Lake and the Beach – the best of both worlds!
- Close to the beautiful Hunter Valley vineyards
- Less than 40 minutes to John Hunter teaching hospital
- Water based sports abound in this location
- In the vicinity of plenty of pristine beaches
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.