In an effort to provide better support to UK GPs looking to relocate, we offer a few ways to get in touch with us.
Meet us at a conference – from time to time our staff will be attending various conferences around the UK. We will be there to answer any of your questions about making the move to Australia and put you in contact with potential employers. Let us know if you would like further details.
Talk to one of our UK GP ambassadors – we can put you in contact with other GPs that have made the move to Australia and can give you first-hand information about what its like.
Connect with our UK based recruitment consultant – We have a permanent consultant Raelene, who started her life in the UK as an Australian expat, but after living there for decades she now calls the UK home! Raelene can provide you with a perspective on life in Australia and explain the different places to live. And because she is in the same time-zone as you, it’s easy to arrange a time to talk – during the day or out of hours. Many other recruitment companies are unable to provide this ‘local’ option.
How is our approach to recruitment and relocation different?
- A personalised approach
- Full registration support
- Support for your transition to Australia (Accountants, banking, personal healthcare etc)
- Keeping you up to date with news about general practice in Australia via our monthly newsletter
- Membership to our exclusive Alecto Connect club which provides access to exclusive GP events around Australia, and a way to connect with other expat GPs
If you are interested in meeting with us or have a chat please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time or find out the next GP conference we will be attending.
- Australian GPs
- Clinic Owners and Practice Managers
- Salary Page
- UK/Ireland GPs
- Working with Alecto