VR GP – General Practitioner 75% billings plus sign on bonus
Perth’s northern suburbs
Job ID #1007
75% of billings and sign-on bonus
Recently retired GP leaving a well-established patient base
A wide range of chronic and complex medical conditions are seen at this practice
We have an outstanding VR GP vacancy within a very busy and well-established practice. One of the long-standing GPs has very recently retired and the vacancy will leave an existing patient base ready to be taken over.
A GP with who is motivated to earn a lucrative income will not be disappointed by this opportunity as the practice attracts a high level of chronic disease and complex medical issues. With 75% on offer plus an attractive sign-on bonus, this is a great and rare opportunity. The practice has a loyal patient following and has an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere. The clinic is located amongst a cluster of shops with lots of foot traffic and a wide demographic of patients to attend to.
This practice is located in the northern suburbs of Perth and is easily accessible via the freeway and local highways. Ideal to travel to as you will be going against the traffic. Close to the train line and Joondalup shopping centre is only a 10-minute drive away.
About The Practice
- Busy established bulk billing practice set amongst a cluster of shops
- Solid patient numbers already in place
- Diverse patient base from a range of cultures
- 6 consulting rooms
- Full nursing support
- Team of 4 GPs
About The Role
- 75% of billings offered giving you high earnings
- $15k sign on bonus, $7,500 on signing and $7.500 after 6 months
- Most GPs see 5 patients an hour, many with complex needs hence billings are higher than average
- Additional payments for GPs that contribute to the Saturday roster
- GPs looking for an initial 6 month locum role will be considered however conditions stated are for a permanent contract