VR General Practitioner – Mixed billing – Tasmania
Job ID #8018
Mixed billing practice
Beautiful, coastal location in Tasmania.
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
Join a well-established General Practice located on Tasmania’s beautiful north west coast. This mixed billing practice is extremely busy and currently turning away patients.
About The Practice
- Mixed billing practice
- Very well-established practice
- DPA available
- Located on the north west coast of Tasmania in a beautiful port city
- Practice offers a range of allied health services
- Highly supportive management who encourage specialising in your area of interests
- Full time nursing and administration support
About The Role
- 60% of billings with attractive sign on bonus or 65% of billings without sign on bonus
- Weekend and after-hours work may be required on a rotational basis
- Patient population includes young families, children and geriatric care
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing in-house training
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.