Private Billing GP Role
Mill Park, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21280
65% of billings
19AB exemption possible (conditions apply)
With 2 long-term female doctors retiring from this private billing practice, this GP role represents an excellent opportunity to establish your career.
Situated only 30kms from the Melbourne CBD, this practice offers an outstanding opportunity to inherit a loyal patient base. If you value quality patient care in a team of 6 GPs, within a modern, well-equipped practice, this role may tick all your boxes.
Two roles are available within this practice, due to two retiring GPs. Opportunity exists for you to develop your clinical expertise, and you will enjoy a varied patient demographic with new families moving into the area.
An interest in teaching may be an advantage, with a possible 19AB exemption for the right candidate.
About The Practice
- Owned by an experienced group
- Established for 30+ years, with new premises in the last 6 years
- 8 large consulting rooms, many with natural light
- Join a team of 6 GPs
- Nursing on-site daily
- On-site pathology, Paediatrician, Podiatry
- High level of foot traffic in a busy shopping centre
About The Role
- Opportunity to privately bill patients
- 65% of billings
- Weekend work not required
- Immediate patient base due to retiring GP
- Opportunity to develop clinical interests eg skin cancer
- Patient demographic consists of young families through to elderly
- Possible 19AB exemption for quality candidate with experience/interest in teaching
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.