GP Vacancy in Sydney’s North-Western Suburbs
Pennant Hills, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21126
Flexible work roster with immediate patient base
19AB exemption possible for the right candidate
If you are looking for a flexible, family-friendly work schedule, this well-established clinic in north-western Sydney area is waiting for you. In a convenient, prime location with patients currently being turned away on a weekly basis, you will be joining a supportive, collegiate culture.
19AB exemption may be possible for the right candidate.
About The Practice
- Modern, privately owned practice
- Highly desirable north-western suburbs
- Convenient location close to public transport and shopping centre
- Free parking available
- 70% mixed billings
- $150/hour guarantee for first 3 months
- GPs typically earn $2000/day
- Best Practice software
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
About The Role
- Part-time 2-3 days per week
- Flexible work roster
- Saturday roster
- Immediate patient base
- An interest in skin cancer
- Patient caseload largely under 60 years
- 19AB exemption may be possible for the right candidate