GP Role in DPA Location
Wyong, Central Coast, NSW
Job ID #21272
Mixed billing practice
Income guarantee for three months
Visa sponsorship available
If you’re looking for a DPA GP role within a commutable distance from Sydney, this modern practice has your name on it!
This modern, well-equipped practice provides an opportunity to develop your specialist clinical skills in areas such as women’s health, skin cancer, minor procedures, travel medicine and more. A highly supportive team with experienced admin, on-site nursing, and an enthusiasm for quality health care, will ensure a high level of job-satisfaction.
With the GPs in this practice being booked up 1-2 weeks in advance, you can be confident that there is a strong demand for your GP services. You will enjoy a minimum hourly rate for your first 3 months and mixed billings ensure a rewarding income.
About The Practice
- Mixed billings
- Modern clinic with 3 GPs
- Experienced support staff
- Well-established local patient base
- Nursing, pathology, pharmacy, Allied Health on-site
- Wide range of clinical services including minor procedures, skin clinic, women’s health, mental health, workplace health
About The Role
- 65% -70% billings depending on candidate
- Income guarantee $150/hr for 3 months
- Flexible roster with weekend work available but not required
- Strong patient demand
- Visa sponsorship available
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.