GP Role – Hills Area
Quakers Hill, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21254
Bulk-billing practice in Hills District
$150/hour minimum guarantee for first 3 months
If you’re looking for a GP role in the popular Hills area, this modern, rapidly expanding GP-owned practice provides the perfect opportunity for you.
We all know that our work environment can contribute to our job satisfaction. This new, modern clinic is bound to contribute to your enjoyment of this GP role, along with a supportive collegiate team where you will feel like part of the family.
With many new housing developments popping up in the area, your new patient base will largely consist of young families along with an established elderly patient base.
If you are reluctant to leave your current practice, this new practice embraces flexibility and understands loyalty, by offering you the opportunity to transition across to your new role at a pace that suits you.
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice
- Established for 1+ years
- 4 modern consulting rooms with natural light, plus large treatment room
- Nursing and pathology on-site
- Best practice software
- Patient demographics include largely young families and elderly
About The Role
- 70% billings
- $150/hour guarantee for 3 months
- Flexible roster, however rotational roster on Saturdays appreciated
- Opportunity to develop speciality skills eg skin cancer
- Regular team meetings in a supportive environment
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.