GP Position with DPA and HWC
Job ID #5003
Long standing mixed billing clinic - 65% of billings offered
DPA, HWC and visa sponsorship available
$5k relocation allowance
We are looking for a VR GP to join this very well-established practice. With both DPA and a HWC available this is a rare opportunity to live and work in the beautiful city of Launceston in Northern Tasmania. The perfect location for GPs with young families looking for a great work life balance, access to the outdoors, minimal after hours, a minimal commute.
The area is known for its rich history, walking tracks and lush idyllic landscape. There are many quaint café’s and bakeries to visit, along with excellent restaurants to taste the local fresh produce. This area also gives you great access to ski slopes, mountains, and beautiful beaches in summer.
This position would suit overseas GPs that require PEP and are looking to start their lives down under. Alternatively, VR GPs based in Australia who are looking for a change from the busy CBD lifestyle in exchange for a relaxing friendly town to raise a family. Visa sponsorship is available to overseas GPs.
About The Practice
- Established in the 1980’s – experienced owners and practice staff who are well loved in the community
- Friendly and supportive owners with lots of experience at running GP clinics
- 6 part-time GPs working here
- Experienced practice nurses and full-time reception staff
- Highly experienced Practice Manager offering high level support to the GPs
- Mixed billing site
- Centrally located in a busy shopping area of Launceston
- Allied Health onsite
- Patient population includes lots of young families, aged care, and some working professionals
- Other locations are available in Tasmania, please enquire for further details.
About The Role
- Mixed billing -65% of billings
- Minimum Guarantee of $150 for the first month of work can be extended
- Relocation funds of 5K
- Full time position – However flexible hours may be available to the right applicant
- DPA Location, HWC and visa sponsorship available to eligible applicants
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.