GP Opportunity near Queanbeyan
Queanbeyan, Canberra, ACT
Job ID #21167
Private Billing Practice
Interest in Women’s Health
Come join the team of a well-established group of practices, where provision of top-quality medical care is the order of the day in this private billing practice.
This highly coveted DPA location provides an opportunity to further develop your skills in Women’s Health and offers an opportunity to build a strong income based on private billings with an immediate patient base.
On-site parking and close proximity to shops ensures patients have easy access to the care they need. The practice also offers pathology and pharmacy services for added convenience.
This role offers a flexible work schedule to enhance your work-life balance, with attractive package incentives.
About The Practice
- Part of a well-established group of practices
- Private billing practice
- On-site parking available
- Close proximity to shops
- Pathology and Pharmacy services available
- 9 consulting rooms
- Broad patient demographics including families, elderly, Defence Force personnel
- Nursing on-site with modern treatment room
- Experienced admin support
- DPA Location, suitable for moratorium doctors
About The Role
- Minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 3 months or 30% commission
- Offers 65% of private billing
- Strong focus on Women’s Health
- Flexible working hours
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.