GP – Mixed billings – HUGE patient base
Job ID #21014
65% billings – Mixed Billings Practice
GP autonomy supported by highly experienced team
Hourly guarantee & package negotiable – for right candidate
A unique opportunity has become available for a GP looking to join a practice which thrives on teamwork and engaging culture. Earning potential is HUGE in the extremely busy practice; you can expect lucrative earnings from the beginning.
This large privately owned practice is in a superb inner bayside location, situated in the heart of the locality. This practice enables each GP autonomy to practice their medical interests and choice on how they want to bill. You will be very well supported by this experienced team. Patient base is diverse including families, students and the elderly.
Flexibility offered to enjoy a good work life balance. The ethos is to work hard with an incredibly professional team and put aside time for social engagement with organised social events. The practice boats a modern facility and is positioned as a multi-disciplinary clinic offering large range of Allied Health services onsite.
About The Practice
- 19AB exemption may be available for GP’s who have appropriate qualifications and experience
- Modern practice in the heart of the locality
- Excellent inner Bayside location – only 15km from the CBD
- Well established clinic in operation for 12 years – offering a HUGE patient base to take over
- Practice is positioned as a multi-disciplinary clinic offer wide range of Allied health services onsite
- Be supported by a professional team with a strong work ethos of working hard and having fun along the way
About The Role
- 65% billings
- Flexible hours to offer work life balance – PT hours an option
- Minimum hourly guarantee and package negotiable for the right candidate
- GP Autonomy to practice specialist interests and method of patient billings