GP Job with Potential Teaching Role
Eastern Beaches, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21082
Prime eastern suburbs location
70% of mixed billings
DPA exemption for right candidate
What’s not to love about a workplace that’s a stone’s throw from the coast? This well-established, modern clinic in a prime location, is seeking a dedicated GP to join their friendly, collegiate team.
As an established teaching practice, you have the opportunity to be involved in supporting medical students if this is of interest to you.
Mixed billings and strong patient demand, ensure a high level of remuneration, whilst flexible work rosters will facilitate your work-life balance.
About The Practice
- Vibrant, busy, modern medical centre
- Mixed billing practice
- Collaborative environment
- Well-established in the community
- Very supportive owner and administrative staff
- Excellent nursing support
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Three months income guarantee
- Part-time or full-time available
- Very strong patient demand
- Teaching practice so an interest in teaching of medical students may be an option
- DPA exemption may be on offer for the right candidate (conditions apply)
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.