GP Job – Vibrant Gold Coast Location
Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, QLD
Job ID #21180
70% billings with minimum hourly guarantee
Skin Cancer work available if interested
Predominantly private billing
This privately owned, fully equipped practice in the Runaway Bay region has no shortage of patients awaiting your services.
With a computerised body scanner and well-equipped procedure rooms, this would suit a doctor who has an interest in developing their skin cancer work albeit not a necessary requirement. Either way, you’d be a welcome addition to the team following the recent interstate relocation of one of their well-loved doctors.
There’s plenty to enjoy – a strong, motivated & supportive team, spacious consulting rooms, a vibrant high quality surrounding community and friendly, appreciative patients. Plus with flexible working hours, you can easily balance work with the Gold Coast lifestyle.
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice by GP working in the practice.
- Mixed billing practice – 75% private / 25% bulk-billed
- Modern fit-out
- Spacious consult rooms plus 3 Well equipped procedure/treatment rooms
- Full-time registered & enrolled nurses
- Onsite Pathology, Physiotherapist, Dietitian
- Visiting psychologist
- Chemist nearby
- Near a busy shopping centre with high daily foot traffic
About The Role
- 70% billings
- $170/hr – minimum guarantee first 3months
- Flexible working hours – choose what suits you best
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.