GP Job – Private Billing Hawthorn
Hawthorn, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21164
Join a thriving, GP-owned practice near Hawthorn
Utilize state-of-the-art facilities in a modern, freshly built clinic
Cater to an expanding patient base in a fully private billing clinic
Are you a General Practitioner looking for an exceptional opportunity near Hawthorn? We have just the role for you! In a clinic renowned for its high standard of patient care, you’ll find an enriching, supportive environment. With a thriving patient base, a modern, state-of-the-art setting, and a competitive earnings, it’s an opportunity not to be missed. Join this GP owned practice looking for another GP to join his team and be part of a clinic that prides itself on delivering comprehensive healthcare to its valued community.
About The Practice
- Esteemed, doctor-owned and operated practice.
- Fully private billing with discounted fees for children and after-hours services.
- Boasts a comprehensive patient file of 9000.
- Provides 15-minute appointments ensuring quality patient care.
- Offers a range of services, including skin checks and reviews.
- DPA exemptions available for the right candidate.
About The Role
- Offering 65% of billings
- Role created to help manage a rapidly growing patient base.
- The opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art, modern clinic.
- Participate in a broad range of medical services, focusing on patient-centred care.
- Work alongside an experienced and supportive GP owner and operator.
- Flexible work arrangements to ensure work-life balance.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.