GP Job: Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
Bexley, Sydney NSW
Job ID #5002
70% of billings
Competitive Remuneration Structure
Huge patient demand!!
Due to patient demand, this practice is in urgent need of an unrestricted VR GP to help reduce the sometimes-excessive patient wait times. Because the demand has become so great, 6-month locums who require DPA will be considered for this role.
GPs who speak Mandarin or Cantonese will do exceedingly well at this practice as these skills will service the needs of the patient demographic. The practice is conveniently located near a train station and large shopping centre.
About The Practice
- Owned and operated by a well-respected healthcare organisation
- Onsite pharmacy
- Bulk billing centre with dual street facings (front and back)
- Close to shops, cafes and eateries
- 300+ patients per day presenting at the clinic
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Full-time would be preferred but part-time may be a consideration
- Competitive Remuneration Structure
- 6-month locums will be considered for this role
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking GPs will be highly regarded