GP Job (DPA) in Mid North Coast of NSW
Mid North Coast, Sydney NSW
Job ID #6005
70+% of mixed billings
DPA location with possible relocation upfront payment
Immediate patient base ensuring high income from the outset
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established mixed billing medical practice in a fabulous coastal location of NSW. This modern super clinic has all the facilities you need to offer first-class patient care with a range of allied health services on-site, an experienced admin team to support you, and nursing always available.
This family-friendly practice has a very loyal patient following with GPs typically generating gross billings of $230/hour. This vibrant, collegiate practice in a DPA location, suits a motivated GP who enjoys providing care to a wide variety of patients with an opportunity to develop areas of clinical expertise.
If you are searching for work-life balance away from the city hustle and bustle, this is the perfect location for you.
About The Practice
- DPA location
- Relocation payment may be available
- Large-sized super clinic with 17 GP consulting rooms
- Ultra-modern, well-equipped practice
- Excellent, experienced admin team to support you
- On-site pathology, dentist, day surgery, radiology, allied health
- High demand for appointments
- In-house CPD training
- Enjoy work-life balance with flexible rosters and the beach on your doorstep
About The Role
- Offering 70+% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for 12-month contract
- Mixed billing practice
- After hours and weekend shifts available
- Interesting variety of medicine
- Opportunity to develop clinical areas of interest (eg women’s health, mental health, workplace injuries)
- Patient demographic – families through to elderly
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.