GP Job – 75% of billings – Strong Earnings
Moreton Bay, QLD
Job ID #21248
75% billings – mixed billings
Outstanding practice in sought after DPA location.
Flexible Part-time or Full-time options – patients waiting.
Ticks all the boxes – DPA location close to Brisbane, strong earnings, solid patient numbers, booked out in advance, professional, privately owned.
There’s lots to love about this well-presented mixed billing practice in a DPA location on the northern end of Brisbane.
Dedicated to providing personalised & quality healthcare to the local community, this team comes highly regarded by their patients and now offers an opportunity for a doctor under moratorium to join them.
Privately owned, and within a modern building which enjoys high volume passing traffic, this practice has an established and ever-increasing patient base – meaning the time is right for an additional doctor to join.
On offer is 75% of your billings. Consulting rooms are large, spacious and the practice has an appealing working environment which will be a pleasure to be at every day. Excellent nursing and a highly efficient supportive admin team are on hand to support you in doing your best work.
Reach out to us today for a confidential chat with the owner – you’ll be impressed.
About The Practice
- Open since 2001 with very established & growing patient base
- New modern building located outside shopping plaza – lots of walk by foot traffic
- 8 consult rooms.
- Onsite full-time Chronic Disease nurse with full equipped treatment room, and dedicated procedures room
- Visiting allied health – Diabetic educator, Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist & Physiotherapist
- Pathology and Pharmacy onsite, Radiology <1km away
- Choose your own working days/hours/number of patients they wish to see per day. No after-hours or on-call requirements and weekend shifts are optional
- Admin and management support
- Comprehensive induction program
About The Role
- 75% privately billed item numbers
- Guaranteed hourly rate for the first 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- High patient numbers
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.