GP – DPA Vacancy in Vibrant Regional Hub
Job ID #21191
Well known, highly regarded & privately owned practice
Mixed billing practice – strong earning potential
DPA/MM2 location – suitable for doctors requiring PEP or FSP
This highly rated medical group has a long-standing reputation as providing high quality care to the Toowoomba community.
Located 90-minutes from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a large regional centre – a relaxed lifestyle with a great climate, minimal traffic, stunning parks along with scrumptious cafes complete with their chocolate-coated and coconut encrusted favourite lamingtons.
Also recognised as an educational hub boasting public & private schools and university campus, Toowoomba is home to three hospitals – one public, two private, – offering all the clinical support behind you as a primary health practitioner.
Situated in a DPA/ MM2 location with a growing population, this group offers a strong database of existing patients and are looking to solve the dilemma of turning additional patients away. They are well equipped to support you in developing areas of clinical interest, and the friendly collegial team will welcome you with open arms.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to establish yourself as a well-loved and much appreciated doctor whilst completing your moratorium – in return the experience will contribute to a rewarding career and a balanced lifestyle as you explore the regions hidden treasures.
About The Practice
- MM2+ location suitable for partially comparable PEP Specialist pathway
- Mixed billing practice
- Currently have patients waiting for appointments
- Majority of the well-equipped consulting rooms have natural light,
- Collegial team of doctors
- Fulltime Practice manager and cohesive team of full-time receptionists
- Registered nursing staff at each practice
- Onsite psychologists and podiatrists
About The Role
- 65% billings
- Some limited after-hours commitment
- 2-year contract
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Very supportive for skin work, women’s health and travel medicine
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.