GP DPA Role
Lake Macquarie, NSW
Job ID #21025
DPA GP role
Up to 72.5% billings
Mixed billing practice
You won’t find a more welcoming practice about 1 hour from northern Sydney/45 min from Newcastle with high billings & patients waiting just for you!
This DPA GP role doesn’t come along very often. Why? Because it ticks all the boxes.
The practice has a beautiful family vibe, is well supported by an experienced admin team and on-site nursing, offers an extraordinary 72.5% of billings, and has one of the most supportive principal doctors you will come across in your career.
Family-friendly rosters, immediate patient base, a modern fit-out and income guarantee are the icing on the cake.
About The Practice
- Privately owned by a GP who works there
- DPA location
- Mixed billing practice
- New attractive surgery with a nice family feel
- 4 consulting rooms, fully computerised and offers decent sized rooms, well equipped with natural lighting
- Allied health on-site (physio, podiatry, counselling, pathology)
- Can commute from northern suburbs of Sydney to Gwandalan or from Newcastle area.
About The Role
- 5% of billings negotiable
- $150/hr income guarantee for 3 months
- Existing patient demand
- Broad patient base ranging from young families to elderly
- GPs are fully booked and patient numbers are dramatically rising with new housing estates developing within the immediate area
- Family-friendly and flexible work roster
- Visa sponsorship available
- Weekend work available but not required
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.