GP DPA Role
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Job ID #21250
Private billing practice
DPA location in capital city
Sign-on bonus negotiable
This GP DPA role has all the perks you’d wish for– private billings, strong income potential, sign-on bonus, supportive team. Snap it up while you can!
Have you ever wanted to work in a top-quality private billing practice in a metropolitan city? When it comes to DPA opportunities, you really can’t go past Canberra as an ideal location to establish your GP career in Australia.
Canberra is situated half-way between Melbourne and Sydney, and half-way between the beautiful south coast beaches and the thrilling snowfields of the Snowy Mountains. So if you’re looking for work-life balance, weekend getaways from Canberra provide ample opportunity to experience a variety of pursuits.
The practice itself offers an immediate patient base, with GPs in the practice currently booked up weeks in advance, and a retiring GP ensuring a loyal patient base.
About The Practice
- Well-established practice 5+ years
- Private billings
- DPA location in capital city location
- On-site nursing
- Broad range of patient demographics
- Modern fit-out, well-appointed, large treatment room, free on-site parking
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- $10k sign-on bonus for minimum 1 year commitment
- $150/hr income guarantee for first 3 months
- High income potential
- Visa sponsorship available
- Opportunity to develop clinical expertise eg skin cancer, cosmetics
- Retiring GP ensures you have an existing patient base
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.