General Practitioner – Trans and Gender Diverse Health
Near Preston, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21115
Competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and $150/hr minimum guarantee
70% of billings in a mixed billing practice
Professional Development retainer of 100/hr
This GP position offers a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people in the trans and gender diverse community, as well as support the needs of the broader lesbian, gay, and bisexual communities.
The Trans and Gender Diverse Health Initiative is a collaboration between four of Victoria’s key health organizations, co-designed and produced with the trans and gender diverse community.
This is your chance to be a part of something special and help shape the future of healthcare for this important group.
This is a flexible, ongoing role that offers a combination of typical GP work and sexual health care.
This clinic is committed to providing trauma-informed care to patients and offers ongoing professional development opportunities. The practice also has rainbow tick accreditation
About The Practice
- Mixed billing practice
- Co-designed and produced with the trans and gender diverse community
- Receive support from a dedicated practice manager and clinic team
- State-of-the-art facility with access to the latest medical equipment
- Work at a rainbow tick accredited independent community health service
- Offers ongoing professional development opportunities
About The Role
- Contribute to the development of a unique, innovative healthcare model
- Help improve access to safe and patient-centred primary healthcare for the TGD community.
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to work within a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team
- Flexible, ongoing role with the potential for additional days as needed
- includes both sexual health care and typical GP work.
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Ryan Tester on +61 449 981 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21115 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com