General Practitioner Role in Prime DPA Location
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Job ID #21203
$20k relocation up-front payment for right candidate
Mixed billing practice
If you are looking for financial security as you work through the process of relocating to Australia for work, this practice offers a total of $20k upfront payment for a minimum 2-year contract, with portions of the payment made to you as you reach various milestones along the way. Whilst relocation payments are largely designed for suitable overseas candidates, local candidates may also negotiate terms, with the practice embracing a flexible approach to their recruitment.
This practice offers you an ideal combination of a DPA role within a capital city. Housing is far more affordable here than in Sydney and Melbourne, and you have the pick of top-notch schools, recreational facilities and will be located smack bang between the south coast beaches and the Snowy Mountains.
Canberra has been awarded the most sustainable city in the world in 2021 and the most liveable city in Australia in 2019 for 3 years in a row. So, if you are looking to establish your Australian GP career in a city that offers you the whole package, this is the role for you!
About The Practice
- DPA location
- Well established for 4 years
- Situated amongst a range of new housing developments
- Ultra-modern, vibrant, and well-appointed
- Mixed billing
- Situated in a busy plaza with high foot traffic and visibility
- 7 consultation rooms plus treatment room
- On-site nursing, pathology
- Best Practice software and supportive admin team
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Flexible work roster with Sat/Sun rotational roster preferred
- Weekly guarantee up to $180/hr for 3 months for right candidate
- Visa sponsorship available
- Full-time established GP can expect to bill $400k-$450k
- $20k upfront relocation payment for 2 year contract (negotiable)
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.