General Practitioner role in DPA location
Queanbeyan Area, NSW
Job ID #21202
$20k relocation up-front payment for right candidate
Private billing practice
If you are looking for financial security as you work through the process of relocating to Australia for work, this practice offers a total of $20k upfront payment for a minimum 2-year contract, with portions of the payment made to you as you reach various milestones along the way. Whilst relocation payments are largely designed for suitable overseas candidates, local candidates may also negotiate terms, with the practice embracing a flexible approach to their recruitment.
This well-established practice caters to a loyal patient base with opportunity to privately bill. Full-time established GPs typically earn a very generous income as a result of a high percentage of private billing appointments.
With high quality schools, recreational facilities, and all the trappings of a capital city on your doorstep, working in this practice will give you a relaxed, rural vibe while being able to take advantage of city living if you choose.
About The Practice
- DPA location
- Well established for 9 years
- Private billing
- Situated in a busy plaza with high foot traffic and visibility
- 5 consultation rooms plus treatment room
- On-site nursing, pathology
- Best Practice software and supportive admin team
- Lovely, relaxed, rural country vibe practice
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Flexible work roster with Sat/Sun rotational roster preferred
- Weekly guarantee up to $180/hr for 3 months for right candidate
- Visa sponsorship available
- Full-time established GP can expect to bill $500k-$600k+
- $20k upfront relocation payment for 2 year contract (negotiable)
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.