General Practitioner – Relocate to the Sunshine Coast
30 mins from Sunshine Coast
Job ID #6002
$10K towards relocation to the Sunshine Coast
Possibility of Profit-share and DPA exemption
Moving with kids? Private Grammar School fees start from $9K p.a
Looking for a change of scenery and a change of pace? Relocate to this Sunshine Coast with this employer and enjoy above average earnings and a more relaxed lifestyle.
Why you should consider this practice:
- They will help you with the relocation by giving you $10K towards your costs, and there may be another $10K if you agree to a permanent, full-time contract.
- Earnings will be higher than average because there is a possibility of partnership/profit share for a GP working 4+ days a week
- It’s privately owned by a doctor, so you will have a good communication channel with the owners and be able to discuss any issues.
- It’s a mixed billing practice
- 65% of billings, and a minimum guarantee of $150 an hour is on offer
- You won’t have to work weekends, instead you can spend them exploring Noosa or the Eumundi markets
- The treatment rooms are big and they have some natural light
- The practice is VERY established, it’s been operating for more than 25 years, so its well known in the community
- Yes, the location of the practice is in a lower-socioeconomic area, but this does leave plenty of opportunity for chronic disease management, and you will have full nursing support.
- If you have school aged children you will have access to a range of very affordable private schools, including Sunshine Coast Grammar School which starts from $9K p.a – which must make it one of the most affordable grammar schools in Australia, and it’s only 15 mins drive from the practice.
- This practice is located 25 mins from the Sunshine Coast, and 45 mins from Noosa. GPs would often choose to live in Mooloolaba, Twin Waters or Alexandra Healand.
- Centrally located in town,this practice is easy to access for you and your patients, and parking is always available.