General Practitioner – Near Vermont
Near Vermont, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21198
Opportunity for 19AB Exemption for the right candidate
Mixed billing clinic with high patient demand
Flexible working hours and an emphasis on supporting clinical interests
General Practitioners seeking a rewarding new career move will find an excellent opportunity at this patient-focused practice. Here, clinical interests are encouraged and nurtured, making it more than just a clinic – it becomes a vital community-focused healthcare hub.
The incoming GP will benefit from an established patient base and the convenience of flexible work arrangements to fit their lifestyle. This opportunity calls for energetic and driven professionals ready to join a dedicated team.
About The Practice
- Well-established clinic with a great reputation in the community
- Mixed Billing with consistently high patient demand
- Offers the stability of an established practice and a strong support team
- A teaching practice, great for GPs with a passion for nurturing knowledge
- Modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and allied healthcare providers
- Very experienced owner who will provide support and knows the business well
About The Role
- Offering 65% of billings
- Opportunity to take over an established patient base of a recently retired GP
- Flexible working arrangements – school hours can be accommodated
- Encouragement and support for GPs with specific clinical interests
- Minimum guaranteed for the first three months
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.