General Practitioner – DPA Mixed billing near Point Cook
Point Cook, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21109
Located in a growth corridor of Melbourne
This GP owned practice is looking for a GP to join their team as one of their current doctors heads off on maternity leave. A full patient base is available and being a DPA location, this really is a great opportunity. The practice has been established in the community for 40 years and has a great rapport with patients. Consulting rooms are a great size, fully equipped and the management will always be on hand to support you. Special interests will also be supported.
About The Practice
- GP owned
- Established for 40 years
- 8 consulting rooms – fully equipped
- Mixed billing practice
- Great and very supportive team
- Good location – close to the railway station and bus stopping outside the door
- Dorevitch pathology is located on-site for pathology collection
- Full time nursing support
About The Role
- 65-70% of billings – mixed billing practice
- DPA location with visa sponsorship available
- 3 months guarantee of $150 per hr.
- Existing patient base to take over from a GP on maternity leave
- Full time or part time available
- After hours roster of one night per week and one Saturday every 6 weeks
- Special interests will be supported
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.