General Practitioner – DPA Academic Exemption
Bentley, Perth WA
Job ID #21114
Access 19AB academic exemption
70% of billings – mixed billing
This centrally located practice just 20 minutes south of Perth CBD, has a team of doctors who’s focus is on providing quality medicine and are committed to helping shape the future generations of doctors?
If you have an interest and experience in teaching medical students but would otherwise require a DPA location, this is a unique opportunity offering a 19AB academic exemption.
With a great track record for supporting new GPs, as well as medical students, this practice is backed by a strong management team and practice staff making it a perfect blend of work/life/contribution for the right GP.
About The Practice
- Large, spacious and well designed clinic
- Mixed billing practice
- Very strong patient demand
- Nursing and administration support available to support you
- Onsite pathology, allied health services and pharmacy
- In house CPD training
About The Role
- 70% of billings – mixed billing
- Minimum guarantee provided with a 12-month commitment
- Ability to increase income with afterhours work
- Sign-on bonus likely
- Support for your special interests
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.