Full-Time General Practitioner
Near Rye, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21174
High patient demand - DPA Location
Cohesive team with a positive working environment
Predominantly private billings with a strong local patient base
As a leading healthcare provider near Rye, this caring family practice group is seeking a passionate General Practitioner to join their dedicated team. The clinic offers the opportunity to cater to a diverse patient demographic within a thriving, growing community.
Enjoy the privilege of joining a group that values professional growth, with room for advancement within its three other clinics. If you’re seeking an opportunity that combines professional development, rewarding patient relationships, and an excellent work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you. This is a unique chance to make a lasting impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying a gratifying career in a nurturing and supportive environment.
About The Practice
- Two-level facility, offering spacious and modern consultation rooms for both practitioners and patients.
- Comprehensive range of medical services, including immunizations, skin checks, and corporate health
- Well established patient base
- Experienced team of doctors committed to delivering top-tier healthcare services
- Strong emphasis on comprehensive care with onsite dieticians and podiatrists, ensuring patients have access to a wide range of health services.
- Future growth is anticipated, with plans for a three-story facility at another location.
About The Role
- DPA Location
- Full-Time position
- Minimum guarantee offered
- Engage in fulfilling general practice duties in a patient-focused environment
- Serve an immediate, loyal patient base that is predominantly privately billed
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled and supportive GPs
- Established billing model with high earning potential
- Work in synergy with on-site pathology to deliver a seamless healthcare experience
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.