Full-time General Practitioner, DPA replacement
South Morang, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21045
Excellent earning potential with 65% of billings in a busy mixed-billing practice
Opportunity to take over an existing patient base from a GP moving interstate
Mixed billing clinic for years – patients are used to paying for good service
With a replacement DPA provider number available, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team and earn a great income.
Live in the thriving northern growth corridor or commute from trendy inner suburbs like Brunswick or Moonee Ponds.
The clinic is owned by a very experienced managers who know what they are doing and how to make you successful as a GP. And of course, this includes supporting you with a team of nurses and receptionists that will make your life easier and help you earn better.
About The Practice
- A well-established mixed-billing practice with high patient demand and a patient population that includes young families and the elderly.
- The practice offers full-time nursing support and onsite allied health services.
- The experienced owners provide support for a smooth transition.
- As a teaching practice, the clinic hosts registrars and medical students.
About The Role
- Replacement DPA provider number available.
- 65% of billings with excellent earning potential in a busy mixed-billing practice.
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months.
- GPs interested in teaching can work with medical students or registrars.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.