DPA GP Role
Job ID #21273
DPA GP role in MM5 location
Income guarantee for first 3 months
Visa sponsorship available
This GP role offers a relaxed regional location which qualifies you for a moratorium reduction AND only ½ an hour drive from Australia’s capital city.
Partially comparable Specialist GPs are welcome to apply for this rare opportunity situated in close proximity to Australia’s capital city where quality schools and recreational facilities are in abundance for your family to enjoy.
The small rural town of Murrumbateman is only around half an hour’s drive from Canberra, in the delightful southern tablelands where wineries compete with local farmers markets for your time on the weekends.
The practice itself offers quality care for patients within a family-owned environment that sees GPs well-supported in their journey to Fellowship with RACGP.
About The Practice
- MM5 location (incentives to reduce your 10 year moratorium)
- Bulk billing practice
- Well-established over 10+ years
- Currently 4 GPs on-site
- Purpose built practice in growth location
- Located in the shopping precinct
- Onsite parking
- Onsite pharmacy
- Open Mon – Fri (would like to extend to Saturdays if you are interested but not mandatory)
- GPs are currently booked out
About The Role
- 65% (usually $15,000 per fortnight easily achieved)
- Minimum term contract
- Minimum guarantee of $1000/day for 3mths
- Additional incentives negotiable
- Supportive of developing clinical interests
- Visa sponsorship available
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.