Consultant General Surgeon – Western Australia
Regional Western Australia
Job ID #21065
Consultant General Surgeon
Amazing lifestyle - year round sunshine, stunning beaches & world class produce
Exceptional package on offer!
Looking a move for a more laid-back lifestyle? Regional Western Australia offers amazing scenery, vastness, diversity and overall good vibes. It really is the land of endless exploration and opportunity.
An active lifestyle can be enjoyed with a wide range of water and land-based sports. With blue skies for most of the year, the north experiences tropical weather and the south has a more Mediterranean climate. WA has some of the best beaches in the world. Come and experience ocean sunsets, world class produce and so much more. WA is sure to take your breath away!
Enjoy amazing range of benefits including;
- Competitive package – up to $574k p.a
- Assistance with Australian work visas (if applicable)
- Attractive relocation package
- Salary sacrificing
- Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Step up to your next challenge experiencing greater clinical autonomy and responsibility in a regional Western Australian hospital, but with the benefits of a supportive environment.
About The Role
- To provide a high standard of care to surgical patients in the region
- Wide scope of general surgical experience including upper and lower endoscopies (GESA or GESA equivalent), vascular and thoracic trauma, urology, soft tissue infection and treatment of diabetic feet and skin cancers.
- Administrative leadership in collaboration with other Surgeons and the clinical nurse specialist
- Supporting the team with to ensure safety and quality of the surgical services is achieved
- Taking on some responsibility for policy development and review
- Providing training, supervision and education for trainee medical officers