Are you tired of the same old routine? Wishing you could go on a holiday? Well, we have a solution for you! Whether you want to get away from the cold weather or experience the hustle and bustle of Sydney, travelling GPs have the opportunity to do 6-month locum rotations around Australia. So you can work and you can travel!
We have opportunities in:
- Sydney – See the Opera House and experience the Harbour Bridge climb!
- Melbourne – Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture and social scene of Melbourne
- Brisbane – Get away from the cold weather and visit the beaches!
- Perth – Spend your weekends sailing to Rottnest Island, bike riding along the swan river or wine tasting in the Swan Valley
About the positions:
- 65 – 80% of billings
- Busy Bulk Billing practices – on the cusp of the Major CBD’s – live in the CBD and only face a short commute to work!
- Lots of flexibility in the hours however full time required
- Full time nursing and administration staff
- Supportive management
- Modern and well-presented clinics
- GPs are encouraged to specialize and train further in their areas of interest
- Sponsorship and DWS are available
If you are interested in the travelling GPs vacancies, please contact us today! Please note that these locum positions are for VR GPs with MICGP, MRCGP, FRACGP or equivalent and won’t be suitable for those with general registration.
Whether you are looking for a job near the beach or near the CBD, Alecto can help. We have over 100 vacancies around Australia! For a confidential chat please call 1800 604 332 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in staying up to date with the latest news and hot topics, please follow Alecto Australia on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlectoAustralia/
- Australian GPs
- Clinic Owners and Practice Managers
- Salary Page
- UK/Ireland GPs
- Working with Alecto